Welcome to the Catawba County Schools Family!
We are excited for you to enroll in our school. Please follow the steps below to enroll.
Step 1: Confirm which school your child is assigned (by address)
Step 2: Complete Online Registration
North Carolina uses a very powerful Student Information System called "Powerschool." QUICK TIP: Throughout the school year, parents and students can log into Powerschool to see student attendance, grades, and more! For information about Powerschool's Parent Portal, click here.
2021-22 Enrollment Only
Step 3: While you're waiting to get your appointment time, please gather these documents to complete your child's enrollment on their screening date:
- Certified copy of child’s Birth Certificate. Need one? Click here.
- Parent / Guardian Photo ID (Name must be on birth certificate or guardian documents)
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- Two Proofs of Residence
- Active NC Driver’s License
- ID Card Issued by NC DMV
- Property Tax Bill for residence in school district
- Lease / Rental Agreement
- Current Power Bill
- Current Cable Bill
- Current Water Bill
- Current Trash Pickup Bill
- Current Natural Gas Bill
- Landline Phone Bill
The following items must be completed and brought to your child’s school within the first month of school:
- Child’s Current Immunization Record
- North Carolina Health Assessment
If you have questions about any of the required documents, please contact your school.