View Grades, Attendance, & More on Powerschool
PowerSchool is an easy to use, web-based student information system and helps keep everyone connected and informed about what is happening in the classroom. Students can keep up with assignments, parents can track their child's progress, and teachers can more easily share information about student progress with parents and students.
Using a single log-in, families with multiple students have the ability to set up their accounts to view all of their students at one time. Access to the parent portal is currently available for students of all grade levels, but it is most beneficial to students in grades 3-12.
- Is there a cost for the Parent Portal?
- How do I add my student to my Parent Portal account?
- What if I can't remember my username and password?
- What happens if I can't access the letter that has my child's access ID and password on it?
- How does my child log in to the portal?
- Will my child still have access if I do not create a Parent Portal account?
Download the Powerschool App
- Click Install and then click Accept
- Search for Catawba County Schools
- Enter your PowerSchool Parent Portal username and password
Note: To login to the app, you must have your PowerSchool Parent Portal Account set up. If you do not have this information, please contact your child’s school for your username and password.